This year we are using an online reservation system to book the training courts, where users can see a real time availabitlity of the courts and book accordingly.
All time slots are 1 hour (60 mins) slots. There are no half hour (30 min) slots availbale this year.
** You will need to register prior to booking your courts, by using the Sign in or Sign up button.**
Training Courts are available at Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC) only, on Sunday 9th December from 8am - 3pm.
The cost of the one court is $50 + GST per hour.
How to Book a Training Court
- Sign in or Sign Up to make a booking, then refresh the page.
- Select the number of Total hours you wish to train for, by placing that number in the "Number of Participants" option, then hit Book Now
- On the next screen you will be able to see a layout of the courts, in hourly blocks. Select the court(s) you would like that are available, to the total number of hours you selected in Step 1. A court that is Red in colour has already been booked out and is not available. A court the is Grey in colour is also unavailable to be booked.
- Once your court(s) are selected, the next screen will take you to enter Purchaser Info. Please enter the details of your school, so that an invoice can be raised and sent on to you
- Next select the Green Confirm Reservation button to confirm and secure your booking. No payment is required, as we will send you an invoice.
- You will receive an email with the details of your booking, with the invoice to be sent at a later date.
Please Note - This booking system is our Volleyroos Ticketing System, so there maybe references to participants, reservations and seats that can not be altered.